CRITICS101

WELCOME to Critics101

About Me

My photo
What is CRITICS? It was derived from the word "CRITICISM" which means the art of Judging merit, a spoken written judgment concerning some matter resting on opinions. How does CRITICS101 works? I have made CRITICS101 on this blogger site to come up some interesting topics to write about. All of the reactions or comments that can be read on this blog are merely based on my own opinion or on my personal note. CRITICS101 will feature stories, articles, opinions and reviews from anything to everything and to everybody. This will be a BLOG_MAGAZINE article on the net that will showcase people, places, faces, events and current issues that is worth reading for. Readers and visitors of this blog can be a contributor. They can send their writeups of any sorts as long as their article for their critics will not in anyway violates any law. You can send your article to critics101@gmail.com

Sunday 20 February 2011

What A Boring Day!

    I remember one time that I have a friend who loves to send text messages and one of which that I can recall was a message that tells, "when boredom strikes..". I feel so boring this Sunday and for the past few days. I am not doing anything, there is nothing that I can think to make myself mobile and busy. I woke-up this morning with no energy, my mind is not working, my body feels like saggy and everything in me is totally blank.

   All day I was just inside the house, lying on my bed, check the internet with no interest at all just for the sake of having something to read, but it is not making me to stay long, as soon as I opened my facebook and checked who were online, I just immediately log-out and went back to the couch.

   I want to think a lot especially happy moments but my mind won't cooperate. I am really bored. Very bored. What a boring day indeed. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment