CRITICS101

WELCOME to Critics101

About Me

My photo
What is CRITICS? It was derived from the word "CRITICISM" which means the art of Judging merit, a spoken written judgment concerning some matter resting on opinions. How does CRITICS101 works? I have made CRITICS101 on this blogger site to come up some interesting topics to write about. All of the reactions or comments that can be read on this blog are merely based on my own opinion or on my personal note. CRITICS101 will feature stories, articles, opinions and reviews from anything to everything and to everybody. This will be a BLOG_MAGAZINE article on the net that will showcase people, places, faces, events and current issues that is worth reading for. Readers and visitors of this blog can be a contributor. They can send their writeups of any sorts as long as their article for their critics will not in anyway violates any law. You can send your article to critics101@gmail.com

Friday 18 February 2011

POWER OUTAGE in Zamboanga City very DISPLEASING


     February 19, 2011 was a day that was so displeasing towards the management and organization of ZAMCELCO, because of its intermittent power supply. ZAMCELCO (Zamboanga City Electric Cooperative) who generates power supply to the entire city of Zamboanga was established on February 23, 1974. This cooperative is actually facing a lot of controversies regarding its management.

     I was actually infront of my computer, ready to compose new article for my blogsite while seriously looking and visiting my favorite websites and doing some PTC (Paid To Click) job on the net, when suddenly the power outage came. Hence, everything that I was working on my computer were put in vain. So, I stopped and waited for the power to come back. After an hour of waiting, I was so glad that the power is back, immediately I opened my computer and went back to my work, as I was about to log-in to my account at www.criticsphilippines.blogspot.com, second power interruption disrupted my work. There's nothing I can do but to stop again and wait in vain. After long hours of waiting, the power turned on again, as I was enthusiastic to finish my work, I went infront of my computer and had it turned on eagerly and excited, but as I was about to open the browser, another power interruption put my patience to an end.

    It was very displeasing that the power supply in Zamboanga which is manage by ZAMCELCO is intermittently providing good service to the publlic, considering that technology are fast innovating from good to best, yet their equipments are still not upgraded.

    To the management of ZAMCELCO, there is 1 question for you: When are you going to change your management? and there is 1 favor for you: Please upgrade your system and not your lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment